Frequently Asked Questions
How to Access Answers to your Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the hours of the U.S. Embassy? See: Business hours
- How can I contact the Embassy? See: Contact information
- How do Ecuadorians receive a visa to visit the U.S.A.? See: Visas to the U.S.
- How can I apply for a job at the U.S. Embassy? See: job opportunities
- How can I acquire a U.S. passport? See: U.S. passport
- What is the U.S. Government reaction to political issues in Ecuador? See: Press releases
- How can I learn more about U.S. Government cooperation with Ecuador?: See: USAID, PC, Humanitarian Programs
- Who is the U.S. Ambassador?: See: Ambassador
- How can I learn more about the U.S.A.?: See: Lincoln IRC
- How do I study in the U.S.?: See: Study in the U.S.
- What sections are active in the U.S. Embassy? See: Agencies and Sections
- How do I get information from the Consulate General in Guayaquil?: See: U.S. Consulate General